2019 Summer Months (June through August)
This role is responsible for providing support to our IRONMAN Customer Service Department.
- Answering general inquiries about IRONMAN and Rock ‘n’ Roll events and assigning customer service tickets to specific races when necessary.
- Handling general escalations/concerns via email with customers/athletes.
- Monitoring online portal articles to ensure all information us up to date and making any changes required.
- Assist marketing department with athlete/club outreach regarding programs and events.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of triathlon/running/endurance
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Sport Management, Sport Recreation or Sport Business, or other related field.
- This will be an unpaid internship in exchange for college credits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.