The Customer Service Intern is charged with executing our company’s mission of providing superior service and care to our valued athletes and customers. We are looking for someone with customer service experience to grow within the company.
You will be a member of a brand new department created for our customer service efforts across the company.
- 2-3 years experience in Customer Service and/or call centers
- Success working on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn business facts quickly and execute accordingly
- Good attitude with a desire to see a happy customer
- Maintain the appropriate policies and procedures to support customer service agents in providing the best service possible. Going the extra mile to ensure happy customers
- Learn the business (policies, products, people) and coordinate programs based on this
- Act as a team member that embraces a culture of delighting customers
- Foster a positive work environment
- Participate in new agent training
- Work with management and our in-house development team to make sure software tools support company goal of delivering a great customer experience
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.