This role is responsible for assisting in the execution of the company’s marketing plan across all social platforms.
Key responsibilities of this position will be to help manage the content calendar, content curation and social community engagement.
Skills and Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants and how each platform is used in different scenarios.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of triathlon.
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from four-year College or university with a major in marketing or journalism preferred.
- Experience with various photo editing and graphic design tools a plus.
- IRONMAN Internship Information and Requirements:
- Dates are May through August - flexible depending on school schedule
This internship is for college credit only and located in the Tampa, FL
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.