IRONMAN is seeking an energetic and organized intern to support the launch of the next phase of the IRONMAN U Coach Education platform and development of content for new Training Apps under the IRONMAN and Rock n Roll Marathon platforms.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, confident, driven, willing to learn, and interested in the development of education and expertise within the growing endurance sports industry. This position is based at the IRONMAN Global Headquarters in Tampa, FL.
- Support the Global Director of Coaching and Training, IRONMAN Event Coach Team, Research and Digital teams
- Assist in research projects, business planning and marketing planning for the launch of a new product
- Assist with the onsite event teams
- Assist with requests and inquiries about the IRONMAN U platform
- Monitor social media platforms
Skills and Knowledge
- Keen attention to detail and time management skills
- Interest in start-up business, education and coaching a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Working knowledge of full Microsoft suite, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
This internship is for college credit only and located in the Tampa, FL
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.