IRONMAN Internship, eCommerce Marketing & Merchandise
Our goal is to give you a well-rounded experience, collaborative environment catered towards personal and professional growth and valuable skill sets and knowledge to take with you into your career.
This internship will provide hands on experience with everything involved in building, growing and managing a successful eCommerce business:
- Product & Catalog Management
- Organize & maintain all products, build new assortments
- Elevate product information & pictures
- Create & execute engaging marketing campaigns (email & social media)
- Track & analyze campaign performance
- Lean & understand the connectivity of the technology required to support an eCommerce store
- eCommerce Platform, Inventory and warehouse management
- Website Development
- Optimize platform functionality, develop engaging & dynamic content
- Customer Service
- Assisting with customer service inquiries, requests, returns & exchanges
- Working towards a degree in sports management, marketing, eCommerce, business management, communications/public relations, merchandising or related fields.
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Quick & Eager to Learn
- Absorb & retain information and skills
This internship is for college credit only and located in the Tampa, FL.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.