Global eCommerce - North America
We are currently seeking Interns for Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 semesters in our eCommerce department at the IRONMAN corporate headquarters in Tampa, Florida. Interns will assist the eCommerce staff with functions such as product assortment, inventory management, competitive analysis, creating product and collection descriptions, drop ship program, Amazon marketplace, customer service and performing various administrative duties as needed. In addition, the Intern will have an opportunity to observe the function of and interaction between integral departments at IRONMAN.
Projects and tasks may include the following:
· Add product information to the website and maintain content
· Interact with merchandise planners and product development team to attain all product information
· Maintain product attributes: Title, description, SKU, price, size chart, weight, photo(s), HTS codes, material content, meta data, inventory level, categories and cross sell items
· Creating/editing apparel and hardgoods mock ups
- Setting up promotions, discounts and sales
· Review published and unpublished product SKUs
· Review marketing calendar
· Review of drop ship program - to add and/or maintain products
· Assist with special projects
· Tracking purchase orders for eCommerce merchandise
· Marketing creative and placing requests for creative in basecamp
· Escalated customer service issues
Other duties may include providing administrative assistance as needed, to support the Global eCommerce team.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Strong communication and organizational skills
Business or Marketing degree or major, preferred
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
Business acumen and keen understanding of luxury branding
Strong interest in Digital and E-commerce
Able to work autonomously and be a self-starter who takes initiative
Navigate and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
Excellent communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
Demonstrate resilience and pressure management
Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
A sociable and easy-going nature
We encourage creativity and innovation to expand and develop current national initiatives and programs. The idea of this internship is not to get “pigeon-holed” into one set project or task, but to be able to encourage the intern to utilize his or her strengths, as every individual has a different area of passion, knowledge, and expertise. The goal for our team is to provide a comprehensive, valued, and positive internship experience with an open line of communication on how our team can continue to take World Triathlon Corporation to new heights. We are seeking individuals with tremendous passion and drive, individuals who demonstrate confidence in communication, and encompass the ability to take initiative and showcase project leadership on a daily basis. We are dedicated to finding interns who are humble and willing to work for the betterment of the athlete experience.
IRONMAN Internship Information and Requirements:
Summer 2018 Internships still available.
Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 semesters - accepting applications.
Dates are flexible depending on the hiring manager.
These internships are unpaid, and students must be receiving academic credit to be eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.