The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for maintaining catalog organization, updating pricing, building new product, and providing customer service support.
*This is a temporary position with potential for full time employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
Manage and maintain catalog organization and build new product:
- Coordinate with inventory management team and warehouse staff to manage inventory, incoming purchase orders and event returns
- Set up and schedule price changes for marketing promotions, sales, or permanent clearance markdowns provided by planning/inventory teams
- Answer email and phone inquiries from customers daily, improve response times and overall satisfaction ratings.
- Manage returns & exchanges
- Maintain the Store Policies content and FAQ database
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in eCommerce or Marketing related.
Skills & Knowledge
- 1 – 2 years of eCommerce, Marketing or relevant business experience
- Online product merchandising experience; publishing products, writing product descriptions, inventory management, promotions management
- Ecommerce Platform Experience (Magento, Shopify, Amazon Marketplace, Google Shopping etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML coding, a plus
- Experienced in using Microsoft Excel
- Highly comfortable with web-based systems (Magento, OpSuite, Basecamp, ZenDesk, Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive problem solver with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage priorities, complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Friendly, courteous, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure, excellent judgment and discretion
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify root causes and resolve routine problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
As part of Wanda Sports Group, The IRONMAN Group® operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the Velothon® Series, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, trail running like Ultra-Trail Australia™, and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings.
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.