The Digital Shooter & Editor will specialize in shooting and editing all on social media platforms. The individual will produce content that engages the athletes of IRONMAN Coaching. To be successful, the candidate must possess a passion for an active lifestyle and have a proven track record in establishing and achieving ambitious goals.
- Lead editor for producing training content and tips for distribution on social media, apps and web
- Go-to shooter for content production, working closely with the Digital Content Producer
- Craft post-production workflows and stay up to speed on the latest techniques and technologies
- Develop consistent graphics with digital producer to include full digital kit / lowers, intros, outros
- Provide creative input throughout the production and post-production
- Consult with producers and creatives on upcoming projects, giving input from both shoot and edit viewpoints.
- Screen all cuts with the producer and the creative team throughout the approval process.
- Archive projects and maintain the organization of the archive.
- Maintain all edit and shoot equipment, troubleshoot problems, and help expedite repairs.
Education and Work Experience:
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- 2+ years of related work experience with in-house agency editorial or editorial post-production
Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
Creative mind and storytelling skillsThe iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information, please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.