The Digital Content Producer will specialize in developing, publishing and updating content on social media platforms. The individual will produce content that engages the athletes of IRONMAN Coaching. To be successful, the candidate must possess a passion for an active lifestyle and have a proven track record in establishing and achieving ambitious goals.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the brand, its visual identity, do’s and don’ts, and overall scope in order to steer creative in the right direction.
- Lead teams by communicating a vision for the project that involves the right people scoped at the optimal levels for project success
- Oversight of original content development and post-production
- Video could be scripted, unscripted and distributed via social media, app and web
- Responsible for production of original and derivative short-form video
- Ability to manage creative expectations. The producer should be able to provide creative solutions to help realize the creative ambition and add value to the creative idea.
- Innovate new concepts for engaging our athletes through social media, grassroots, and event activation
- Understand how to scope projects. This includes but is not limited to ballparking costs and timing of creative ideas, determining the feasibility of deliverables, resourcing creative teams (and other departments when necessary) and the time needed across teams resourced, development and management of timelines
- Standardize graphics and ability to use after effects or outsource animations as necessary
- During the event weekend, oversee the monitoring of engagement and provide reporting to an internal team of stakeholders
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, journalism, English, other mass communication disciplines
- At least two years’ experience working as a digital producer preferred, with significant experience or education in creative writing and digital media production, with a focus on Web content
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with copywriting and editing Photography and photo editing, or Video storytelling/editing to meet objectives
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in writing, editing, and proofreading
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Experience with Social media management software such as:
- Sprout Social
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information, please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.