Digital Analytics Manager will be actively involved shaping the future of client partnerships and the digital team itself. The role will be responsible for turning data into insightful, actionable stories and recommendations to help our business units hit their goals.
- Serve a key role owning and defining digital performance reporting and analysis while establishing best practice and standards in analytics for IRONMAN brands
- Develop reporting structure for IRONMAN as well as sponsored content within our channels
- Design and deliver polished, in-depth analysis and reporting that provides actionable recommendations in line with business goals
- Function as a thought leader and analytics subject matter expert for organic social media, paid social media and web analytics
- Develop, improve, and maintain ongoing dashboards and reports that monitor digital advertising and marketing performance and provide actionable insights
- Build data models that connect data across many sources to provide holistic data stories
- Develop measurement frameworks and set targets and benchmarks to help evaluate success within marketing programs
- Manage customization via tag management and analytics platforms/tools
- Propose, manage and execute A/B tests and personalization strategies
- Work with internal and external teams to identify areas of opportunity to grow, increase profitability and optimize program effectiveness
- Keep pace with industry changes, technologies and strategies
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate well and have a strong work ethic.
Education and Work Experience:
- Master degree preferred or BA/BS degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Sports experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years working in marketing or consulting in a reporting and analysis capacity
- 2-4 years of experience working with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik Sense, Domo, etc.)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of tag management tools like Google Tag Manager and Tealium
- Skills in Microsoft Excel and potentially SQL
- Familiarity defining business goals and KPIs
- Experience as a client-facing team member using data storytelling through presentation
- Project management skills and experience
- Familiarity working with email marketing or CRM platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
- Deep understanding of omni-channel data sources: CRM, social media, web, paid media, etc.
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor others
- Must have a client service attitude and mindset to prioritize and resolve issues
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, work independently and learn technical information quickly
As part of Wanda Sports Group, The IRONMAN Group® operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the Velothon® Series, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon and The Sun-Herald City2Surf® presented by Westpac, trail running like Ultra-Trail Australia™, and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings.
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.