POSITION – CONTENT STRATEGIST
REPORTING TO MARKETING DIRECTOR
Position Summary:The Content Strategist is tasked with planning, generating ideas and supervising content creation for IRONMAN Asia owned marketing channels (social media, e-mails/newsletters and websites). The Content Strategist will be responsible for engaging and maintaining strong relationships with IRONMAN Asia community gathering over 400,000 email subscribers and 250,000 social media followers.
The position is based in Singapore.
- Plan content every month for all IRONMAN Asia social media channels (Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon, IRONMAN Asia, IRONMAN Malaysia)
- Plan content for monthly newsletters and potentially ad-hoc e-mails sent to IRONMAN Asia and the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon subscribers
- Provide guidance and work with the IRONMAN Asia graphic designer to create the content planned by the Content Strategist (non-exhaustive list of type of content: images, infographics, GIFs, videos)
- Write copy of the planned content (social media captions, newsletters, press releases, running and triathlon articles for our website)
- Work with the Marketing Director and the Marketing Executives to make sure the created content is in line with IRONMAN Asia marketing plan and objectives
- Supervise live coverage of IRONMAN Asia events (tweeter, facebook live, Instagram stories etc.). The content strategist does not have to attend every event as live coverage can sometimes be done remotely.
- Work with the athlete services team to manage the community of followers and address social media enquiries
Qualifications & Attributes
- At least 2 – 3 years of related experience as content strategist and or community manager
- Creative and resourceful with outstanding copywriting skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to details and highly organized with good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and motivated with ability to multi-task
- Strong working knowledge of social media required
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS Suite and HTML code will be an advantage
- Interest in running or triathlon and an active lifestyle is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.