IRONMAN Training and Coaching works closely with a wide variety of coaches and athletes to build a successful coaching platform. Our platforms provide the link between athlete and coach and between our races and our coaches. Our goal is to help coaches build great businesses. To that end, we are looking for a Coaching Success Representative to help us grow our coach base and create great athlete experiences. This role will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Product Teams and inform them on opportunities to drive business and better support a coach on their journey to a long-term business relationship.
· Handling inbound customer calls, emails, requests and billing issues
· Building rapport with new customers to establish a relationship and determine a long-term success plan
· Developing relationships with prospects and customers to expand revenue
· Diagnosing coaches' roadblocks and prescribing the most appropriate solution
· Collaborating with the marketing, sales, and product teams to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
· Possible occasional travel to conferences and events to represent the brand, educate the market and serve existing customers
· BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Sports or related field
· Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service capacity
· Authentic athlete or coaching experience
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 230 events across 57 countries. For more information, please visit www.ironman.com
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.