Athlete Services Internship - 2020 Spring Semester
This role is responsible for providing operational, technical and clerical support to the IRONMAN Athlete Services team. Key responsibilities of this position will be to help with projects, support the team with varied customer service tasks, such as handling incoming calls or emails, as well other tasks as assigned relating to running and triathlon events.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge and interest in the sport of triathlon/running/endurance sports.
- Seeking a bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Sport Management, Sport Recreation or Sport Business, or other related field.
- This will be an unpaid internship in exchange for college credits.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.