Reporting to the Director, Data and Applications, the Application Administrator II is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining our Registration Platform.
The qualified applicant will work closely with senior IT staff utilizing cutting-edge technologies. Responsible for the Day-to-Day administration of our Registration Platform. You will be a member of our IT team and will have an opportunity to advance in your career.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Administer our Registration Platform environment, user setups, training staff, documentation, etc.
- Understand the workings of the Registration Platform becoming the technical point of contact for all questions from within the company
- Work tickets from our internal users on the above applications
- Understand basic concepts of how we are using the system and how we can best use the system
- Work with business SME’s on their individual requirements for best operation of the platform
- Stay current on technology and security trends, threats, best practices and standards.
- Other duties as required
The right candidate will:
- Have a solid foundation in Application Administration
- Be familiar with various compliance standards (SOX, GDPR, PCI, etc.)
- The ability to learn new applications and apply them to our business environment
- Demonstrate problem solving and creative skills
- Communicate effectively with globally distributed teams, in various time zones
- Keep a positive, but realistic, attitude even under pressure
- Be proactive and passionate about learning modern technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of experience as an Application Administrator or similar role
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.