This position is primarily responsible for being the first point of welcome for visitors and callers. In addition, the Receptionist will be responsible for office coordination duties including provide administrative support to HR Team, office supply ordering, maintaining visitor logs, office communications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting guests to IRONMAN.
- Answering phone calls and routing to appropriate parties.
- Receiving/sorting mail and packages.
- Manage conference room schedules, reserving conference rooms by request.
- Create and maintain office phone listing
- Office supply, business card and name plate ordering.
- Order coffee and oversee maintenance service on coffee machines.
- Submit building maintenance requests.
- Assist with HR invoice processing.
- Coordinates HR activities for the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May assist with travel arrangements
Education and work experience:
- Two years’ experience in a Receptionist/Office Coordinator position
- Experience with Microsoft products to include: Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook
Skills and knowledge:
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to display professionalism and discretion always.
- Prior phone management experience.
- Knowledge and comfort working with all office equipment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.