We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Huddle is the leading high school marketing and ticketing platform. Huddle Tickets launched in 2001 and has provided over 1.3 billion physical event admission tickets to more than 10,000 high schools nationally. With partners including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Fanatics, McDonald’s, and Panera Bread, Huddle has built a trusted reputation for driving local sales through innovative high school marketing programs.
Huddle recently launched GoFan, a digital platform allowing high school sports fans to purchase event admission tickets digitally. The GoFan App is quickly gaining traction in the high school digital ticketing space, creating a need for Huddle to hire a qualified senior product manager. This is a chance for the right person to get in on the ground floor of a digital platform that is on the verge of extreme growth opportunities. Enjoy working in a creative work environment with awesome people!
The Senior Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the management of the GoFan digital product suite including the fast-growing consumer application and the feature-rich management console used by the schools and the internal Huddle team to schedule all events. The Senior Digital Product Manager will also lead the definition and management of all digital advertising products.
Working collaboratively with the Account Management, Finance, Marketing, and Technology teams, the Senior Digital Product Manager will define, document, and prioritize product features based on the needs of our schools, consumers, and advertisers. The ideal candidate possesses an innovative approach to product management, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a deep understanding of the digital platforms. He/she is able to work with a diverse group of individuals, and possesses an orientation to successful, on-time, on-budget product management. The Senior Manager is ultimately responsible for creating compelling experiences for diverse user groups and will be well served by his/her expertise in writing detailed multi-scenario functional requirements and business rules.
· Identify and prioritize product needs from our schools, consumers, and advertisers.
· Define new products and product features to address those needs.
· Translate product features into well-articulated Product Requirements Documents, including functional requirements and detailed business rules covering all usage scenarios.
· Seek out and interpret user feedback, analytics, and market research data to guide product development.
· Perform competitive and marketplace analyses to assess trends and guide team to create the product road map.
· Deliver compelling reporting dashboards to all functional groups of the organization.
· At least 5 years successful business experience in the management and implementation of new products required.
· Must possess a deep understanding of the digital marketplace; experience with consumer facing applications, administration/management consoles, and payment processing systems strongly preferred.
· Undergraduate degree in this or other relevant field required.
· Strong research, analysis, strategy and project management skills with the ability to guide complex projects to timely completion.
· Ability to manage and balance requirements of schools, consumers, and advertisers, and develop processes to maximize success.
· Experience working with information and technology-focused teams, including outside vendors to achieve common goals.
· Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work closely and collaboratively with multiple departments and senior executives and lead cross-functional teams.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an orientation towards developing win-win solutions.
· Ability to apply creative problem-solving within organized frameworks to deliver products that exceed consumer expectations.
· A broad, strategic orientation with an attention to detail.
· Business planning, forecasting and analytical skills.
· Ability to manage a diverse workload and assign priorities to tasks.