We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Basic Function:
Responsible for relationship development and the sale of advertising / sponsorship packages connected with various Huddle Tickets, LLC programs. (Learn more about Huddle Tickets.)
Must be a high character individual who operates above reproach. Must embody the Huddle B6 values, including Be Likable, Be Open, Be Generous, Be Faithful, Be Humble, and Be Growing.
Compensation: Hourly + Commission
- Prospect and cultivate industry contacts for the sale of Huddle program advertising / sponsorship packages at the hyper-local level.
- Represent Huddle with prospects in the marketplace.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintain up to date information in company’s CRM system.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sale strategies/models and evaluate effectiveness.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Follow and support Huddle policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all operating units.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations, laws, and ordinances in discharging duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.