join our team
If you are interested in working with us at Home Team Marketing, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Marketing: Fan Development
TicketRoar Account Manager
The TicketRoar Account Manager is the main communication channel with all assigned schools and is responsible for building strong relationships, activating and maximizing on line sales effort. The position is responsible for the successful implementation and training of the TicketRoar system functionality, including software and hardware, for each assigned school. Additionally, the position is responsible for promoting events and online ticket sales with schools as well as helping promote the TicketRoar system. This position requires an energetic, sales minded, positive and flexible person who is comfortable taking full ownership of ensuring a successful TicketRoar experience for each assigned school.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Initiate and manage the implementation process for all assigned schools
- Manage and conduct the TicketRoar system training process for all assigned schools
- In school training presentations to multiple groups of school staff
- Digital video webinar training for school staff
- Build an exceptional and respectful ongoing client service relationship with all assigned schools
- Develop marketing and communications plan per individual school.
- Develop a weekly sales report by school and weekly call for activation needs.
- Create best practices for TicketRoar system
- Provide system updates and seek client feedback
- Acquire multiple contacts at the school (theatre, activities, sports, etc.) and activate.
- Promote online ticket sales within the TicketRoar system to assigned schools
- Promote online ticket sales for the school using emails, social media, banners, scoreboards, etc.
- Help schools promote online ticket sales to their community and communicate with their fans, students, parents, alumni, etc.
- Monitor and look to improve the online sales and event activity of assigned schools
- Generate additional events from the school to sell tickets (dances, fund raising, theatre, etc. as well as sporting events)
- Provide online ticket purchaser customer service
- Other duties as defined by management
- All interactions with schools and fans will be done with a customer service first mentality, every school/fan counts
- All TicketRoar Account Managers will be expected to work with a collaborative, accountable and flexible mentality
- Take an ownership in each school’s success and positive experience using TicketRoar
- Represent TicketRoar publically in a professional manner
- Work closely with Sales staff assisting in acquiring events, creating new opportunities and generating ticket sales.
- Work closely with Operations staff assisting with event creation, event updates, reporting, etc.
- Client management and customer service experience is beneficial. Sales background a must.
- Must be able to use and train others on innovative mobile ticket technology using Apple iOS, Android and internet applications
- Must be able to publically speak to and train groups of school staff on the TicketRoar system functionality
- Must be able to work efficiently with a large number of schools and still deliver high quality service
- Experience with Microsoft office software; word, excel, power point, outlook is a plus
- Experience working with hardware such as mobile printers, tablets, credit card readers, etc. is beneficial
- Be part of a rotational “on call” schedule for occasional evenings and weekends assisting schools with events via email and phone as needed
- Travel for in school trainings, event attendance, sales meetings, and trade shows will be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?