Fanatics Authentic Jobs
Sports Sales Account Executive
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics (www.fanatics.com), FansEdge (www.fansedge.com), Kitbag (www.kitbag.com), and Majestic (www.majesticathletic.com) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic (www.fanaticsauthentic.com). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
The Sport Sales Account Rep sells and services new and existing accounts. Performs sales and service functions for targeted prospective clients, programs and sale of new and existing products as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new customers via outbound sales by marketing 100 plus calls daily to customers
- Service existing customers by taking orders, presenting a new product and providing problem solving and customer service.
- Creative thinking and product development.
- Support other divisions within Fanatics Inc.
- Review new inventory reports.
- Review open order reports and assist in facilitating shipments.
- Act as liaison between customers and company's customer service department.
Education , Experience and Requirements
- Associates Degree and/or
- Must have 3-5 years retail sales experience-inside sales preferred.
- 1-2 years of spreadsheet creation experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Telemarketing and outbound sales experience.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC, spreadsheet skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to multitask.
- Ability to meet goals, schedules and volume of outbound calls.
- Must have broad sports knowledge.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends (Saturdays)
How did you hear about this job?