Fanatics Authentic Jobs
Part Time Retail Game Day Staff
New Orleans Saints
New Orleans, LA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics ( www.fanatics.com ), FansEdge (www.fansedge.com ) and Kitbag ( www.kitbag.com ) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic ( www.fanaticsauthentic.com ). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Our part-time retail associates are responsible for creating the ultimate shopping experience for our fans. Our associates must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for everyone that walks through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with our customers, this is the place for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Outstanding personality and work ethic
• Excellent and Articulate communication skills
• Engage all types of guests in positive conversation
• Must be pleasant, friendly and well-groomed
• Show expertise when selling product
• Sell multiple items in each transaction
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
• Routinely assist in merchandise replenishment and visual displays
• Maintain general protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail policies and procedures
• Accuracy in opening and closing procedures
Education and Experience
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Past experience working in retail or sales preferred.
• Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Provide a fun, but professional environment for customers
• Excellent accuracy when using POS systems
• Be a sports “Fanatic” and ability to chat sports with the customer.
• Ability to learn and retain inventory knowledge so that you will be able to assist customers looking for certain products or the ability to upsell.
• Knowledge to be able to provide Excellent Customer Service while staying within guidelines of Store Policies.
• Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the store as needed.
• Retail store environment.
How did you hear about this job?