Fanatics Authentic Jobs
Part Time - Game Day Staff, DC United (Washington, D.C.)
Washington, D.C., DC
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our part-time retail and game day employees are responsible for creating the ultimate game day and shopping experience for our fans. Our employees must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for every one that walk through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Outstanding personality and work ethic
• Excellent and Articulate communication skills
• Engage all types of fans in positive conversation
• Must be pleasant, friendly and well-groomed
• Show expertise when selling product
• Sell multiple items in each transaction
• Must be willing to work extended hours on game days and during events
• Routinely assist in merchandise replenishment and visual displays
• Maintain general protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail policies and procedures
• Accuracy in opening and closing procedures
Education, Experience and Requirements
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Past experience working in retail or sales preferred.
• Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Provide a fun, but professional environment for fans and teammates
• Excellent accuracy when using POS systems
• Be a sports “Fanatic” and ability to chat sports with the customer. Especially the team at your location
• Ability to learn and retain inventory knowledge so that you will be able to assist customers looking for certain products or the ability to upsell.
• Knowledge to be able to provide Excellent Customer Service while staying within guidelines of Store Policies.
• Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the facility as needed. Game Day scheduling may have exposure to various weather elements (rainy, windy, cold, high temperatures, etc) if assigned location is outside of the shop.
• Retail shop environment. Game Day scheduling can be in various locations outside of the shop with carts, stands, or kiosks.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
How did you hear about this job?