Fanatics Authentic Jobs
Customer Service Agent
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
- Primary Purpose: If you’re an upbeat, hardworking, dedicated individual, who enjoys sports and loves making others happy, then we’ve got your dream job! We’re the largest, online based, Sports Memorabilia company and we’re looking for an addition to our staff who will help us provide the 5 star customer service we strive to offer our customers! We’re looking for an upbeat, driven, Customer Service Agent!!
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with the status of their order both over the phone, chat, and our support system.
- Assist customers with any problem or issue they may have (damages, incorrect item, late shipment, canceling orders, etc.).
- Input tracking into orders.
- Communicate with the customer eloquently over the phone and via email.
- Cross train in other Customer Service functions.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have the ability to let your smile shine through the phone
- Great grammar skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft programs
- Amazing phone etiquette
- Ability to speak clearly and professionally
- Great computer skills (ability to navigate through multiple windows and tabs, fast typing skills, etc.)
- Problem solver- ability to think outside the box
- Happy to assist others
- Team player
- Upbeat personality
- Sports knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking skills
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- There are no supervisory responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Previous customer service experience a major plus!
- There are no physical requirements for this position
How did you hear about this job?