Accelerated Sports Career Academy (ASCA) is an institution committed to providing interactive e-learning and development for the next generation of sports business leaders while providing the sports and entertainment industry with a pipeline of highly promising entry-level executives prepared to make an immediate impact.
The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. This role offers the intern a total immersion into the business of professional sports and how to use social media to grow a brand's awareness. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
- Create content-driven towards sharing ASCA's story with potential students, professional sports organizations, and potential educational partners.
- Assist in driving Facebook Likes, Linkedin Connections, and Twitter followers to expand upon ASCA's social media reach.
- Create intrigue through innovative social media campaigns utilizing cutting edge technology.
- Assist ASCA management in utilizing social media to target new ways to recruit for future classes.
- Develop contests and strategies that result in making ASCA the preferred sports and entertainment instruction for tomorrow's sports superstars.