Inside Sales Intern
Supervisor: Director of Sales
Classification: Internship, Part-Time
This position is an unpaid internship responsible for outbound sales in the Chicago Union sales department. The Inside Sales representative will manage a pipeline and conduct outreach selling season/group tickets and sponsorship opportunities.
- Execute outbound sales efforts. Use different channels (calls, social media messages, email) to engage prospects.
- Work closely with Director of Sales on outbound approach
- Manage pipeline, taking diligent notes through CRM system.
- Prospect leads
- Passion for sales and sports business
- Professional writing and organizational skills
- Optimistic attitude, coachable, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Creative, resourceful, and results-oriented
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.