At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day. We have unlimited vacation, 100% paid medical benefits, access to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and more.
Come to Colorado Springs, ranked No. 4 as a Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 survey! USA Triathlon was selected as one of Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports in 2020 and 2021! USA Triathlon was also selected as an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s 2020 and 2021 Best Places to Work. (https://www.outsideonline.com/2418305/best-places-work-2020
). USA Triathlon has been nationally recognized for its commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access, having been awarded the USOPC’s Advancements in Diversity and Inclusion Award in 2017 and the USOPC’s National Governing Bodies’ Diversity & Inclusion Choice Award in 2018, 2019 and 2021. Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
A multi-faceted and driven professional who can create content in a variety of mediums for a wide range of audiences. Skilled in graphic design and video production, the Creative Services Coordinator position will serve as the organization’s graphic designer and production manager and own the organization’s creative services processes, including print, online, and video publishing efforts related to branding/promotional campaigns and advertising and informational/educational publications.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes creativity and knowledge of current graphic design software and tools to lead creative projects from concept to completion in support of USA Triathlon programs, events and activities through print and digital media
- Manages organization’s entire production process, including the scope of projects in conjunction with USA Triathlon business units, workflow schedule, deadline adherence, vendor selection and negotiation, printing and delivery, etc.
- In collaboration with video freelancers and Social Media Coordinator, produce video for marketing campaigns, social media, and educational resources.
- Oversees branding initiatives and policies, style guides and logo requests/usage
- Detail-oriented with proficient writing and editing skills
- All other duties as assigned
· Expertise in contemporary digital technologies, including design software (Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and video editing software (Adobe Premier, After Effects, and/or Final Cut Pro).
· Bachelor of Visual Arts or related background.
· Minimum 2-4 years experience, preferred visual/multimedia.
· Detail-oriented with proficient writing and editing skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure; strong project management skills are essential.
· Ability to communicate effectively with a team, including close coordination with members of all USA Triathlon departments.
· Experience in a sports environment, and knowledge of the endurance industry, is beneficial but not required.
· Ability to travel on occasion for events.
· Ability to move object weighing 20 pounds.
Please provide a resume and a cover letter in which you briefly describe why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Additional Job Information
· Location: Colorado Springs, hybrid
· Hiring Pay Range: $42,000-$47,000
· This is a full time, non-exempt position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.