Game Presentation Manager with Kraft Sports and Entertainment in Foxborough · MA
Kraft Sports and Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Foxborough · MA
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
Job Title: Game Presentation Manager
Department: Brand and Fan Experience
Reports To: Director of Event Presentation
Kraft Sports + Entertainment is looking for a self-motivated, creative and forward-thinking individual to join the game presentation team to oversee the production of New England Revolution games, as well as assist with production for New England Patriots games and Gillette Stadium third party events. The position will be responsible for on-field presentation, halftime programming, in-stadium digital content and sponsor integration among other elements. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing inventive programs and activations focused on enhancing the fan experience and will have experience directing live events. The position will report to the Director of Event Presentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the lead producer for New England Revolution soccer games.
- Direct all aspects of the live event on match day.
- Oversee development of match day script and timeline in conjunction with the Revolution marketing team.
- Manage all in stadium programs and promotions.
- Oversee part-time staff including PA announcers, DJ, on-field staff, and control room technical staff and hold them accountable to their positions.
- Manage the development of in-stadium content including video, graphics, LED boards, etc.
- Work with MLS to ensure protocol and guidelines are met
- Support the production of New England Patriots football games.
- Book and coordinate anthem singers and color guards.
- Manage in-bowl social media program, Tagboard, including vendor communication and game day execution.
- Assist in planning and coordinating game themes, promotions and contractual obligations.
- Maintain all field props and equipment.
- Manage game day production assistants and Musket Men.
- Serve as field manager for special, on-field presentations as necessary.
- Coordinate production for third party event operators such as Monster Jam, NCAA, UMass Football, etc., including general consulting, A/V coordination, digital inventory management, etc.
- Maintain and program all digital signage for Gillette Stadium as needed.
- Support the Patriots and Revolution Special Events teams with “live show” components at events including Draft, Hall of Fame Induction, Training Camp, and Member Watch Parties, , including scripting, A/V coordination, stage management, etc.
- Support the Patriots Street Team with all appearances and grass roots marketing efforts.
- Be an expert on game and event presentation trends, technologies and activations to ensure a first-class fan experience.
1. Part-time game day production assistants
2. Part-time Musket Men
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Experience developing, planning and executing large, complex, live spectator events
● Experience with stadium control room and audio equipment
● Working knowledge of Show Control scripting program and Daktronics digital signage systems
● Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
● At least 3 years of experience in game/event entertainment
● At least 3 years of experience in content design/creation
● Knowledge of the game of soccer and football is a must
● Experience managing teams of people
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
● Ability to work independently while also collaborating in a team dynamic
● Ability to work well under pressure/time constraints
● Must be self-motivated, organized, and hard-working
● Willing to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
● Experience with both PCs and Macs a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Normal office environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
How did you hear about this job?