Jobs & Current Searches
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
Many people ask us, "Look out for me!" when there is a job that might fit their background. This has been exhausting to remember what job everyone wants. We first tried rolodex cards, then even a database. But we still couldn't please everyone. So, technology has finally caught up, and you can help us remind you when a job for which we are recruiting would best fit you. Please fill out an online profile with us.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Paid 3-month or 6-month Spring / Summer Internship
What makes us different? We empower our team to do things that impact the business and the industry on a day-to-day basis. Our team is exposed to the brightest and best in sports - meeting executives at local teams and all over the country from the day they start. We educate our team on the industry; past, present and future as well as on our business - everyone gets a chance to do sales, marketing, and service. We value our employees, our clients and our users - we believe our business is all about our relationships and streamlining the recruiting process through technology, service, education, networking and face-to-face interactions.
What’s our record of success with interns? Typically, our interns are either offered a job here at TeamWork or we help to place them with one of our clients. Some intern success are - Tim with ESPN Sport Science; another Justin with the Aspire Group, Alex with the Arizona Diamondbacks, Dave with Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment and Matt with DraftKings just to name a few.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who has graduated recently or graduating in the near future.
- Smart. Believe it or not, we do pay attention to overall GPA.
- Hard worker. Organized. Strong servicer. We want you to want to work hard, learn a lot and handle more than you can imagine.
- High attention to detail, particularly strong on the keyboard. We don't like making mistakes; we hope that's one of your compulsions too.
- Preferably we'd like someone who would like to work for us someday and is using this internship to show us what you've got.
- Quick. On the computer typing, writing, problem solving, and getting tasks done quickly, reading emails, figuring out what the employer or applicant is struggling with and providing the answer.
- Great writing. We write in complete sentences, and proper grammar and spelling is really important. If you aren't good at that it won't be a good fit.
- Curiosity: We don't want followers. We want people who think of new ways to do things. An intern created the "scoreboard" that still shows on the front of our website. So an interest in tech helps.
- Enthusiasm and Passion for the sports industry: If you want to be a leader in the industry, there is no better place to get a full view of your options. If you don't want to pursue the industry, we're probably not the best fit.
- Happy. We work best with people who are happy with themselves.
Responsibilities: Here are some examples of potential duties.
- Communication: Keeping team up to date with sports industry news.
- Client Services: Responsible for assisting communication to candidates in regards to open positions posted on our site.
- Research: Examining hiring trends and other data from our system.
- MVP Access & TeamWork U: Helping the founder find social media data and uploading the weekly career coaching blog. We want people to be the best candidates they can be.
Teammate Events: Assisting with and coordinating emails, logistical information, and tracking ticketing numbers for our open events.
How did you hear about this job?
What was you GPA in undergrad or grad school?
What is the earliest that you are able to start?