Manager of Engagement with TeamWork Online in Cleveland, OH
About TeamWork Online:
TeamWork Online is growing! We’re the market leading recruiting software platform used by over 1200 organizations in the sports and live events business. We launched TeamWork Online 4.0, a much more robust system with multiple connectivity features. TeamWork Online blends the best features of executive recruiters, job boards, applicant tracking systems, and online dating systems into the most advanced and integrated suite of recruiting tools and industry networks to help applicants find the right jobs and to help employers find the right candidates quickly and cost effectively.
TeamWork Online is an entrepreneurial technology company focused on providing the most advanced hiring platform in the sports and live events industry. Digitally and face-to-face, we help employers and job seekers build Real Relationships. We host over 70 face-to-face networking events and career fairs with our employers and candidates. We have an entire job marketing and career educational platform spanning multiple industry groups from well-respected colleges and universities graduating sports business executives to sport lawyers, to former professional athletes to women professionals. We’re a small, high octane, fun but dedicated bunch. We’re looking for a highly-organized, entrepreneurial, sales oriented, relationship-builder who will use this experience and blossom into the “star” he or she knows he or she will be in the sports industry. In fact, many former TeamWork employees are “stars” in the industry – Chad Estis (Legends), Scott Cobb (adidas), and Eric Olsavsky (IMG College), Chris Zeppenfeld (Hornets) to name a few.
- Work closely , talking monthly with, key TeamWork Online employers to fully understand their recruiting needs and the processes and offer suggestions on how TeamWork can continue to help provide solutions to them.
- Identify possible new products or services that TeamWork can develop to help these employers on their recruiting needs.
- Develop and continue to develop the best strategy for how each employer can best maximize TeamWork's products, services and networking events, and coordinating and attending these events.
- Build and keep accurate records through our CRM, following up on employer needs,
- Develop relationships with Human Resources, hiring managers and senior sales staffs - access to key executives in the industry is unmatched,
- Offer suggestions to TeamWork Online marketing, social media, technology departments on how improve the tools and services to employers to help identify the right candidates.
- Other duties at the request of the team.
This position is an ideal role for someone who still in the early stages of her or his career in the sports industry who wants to gain unmatched knowledge and relationships with a broad range of business executives in the industry. We seek someone interested and preferably exposed to both ticket sales and service who wants to meet these executives and learn from them and us to create lasting relationships. We seek someone who has a minimum of a year of industry experience either after college or coupling one's experience in multiple internships, preferably in ticket sales or fan development, customer retention.
Ideally, the person needs to have high energy, high attention to detail, familiarity with Excel or CRM, may have managed events, sponsorship renewals, ticket renewals, or generally was totally responsible for a project. The selected candidate must have a curiosity to learn, interest in building relationships with people, a willingness to help, a firm commitment to one’s career in sports, speaks well on the telephone, writes well, presents well, is coachable, adept on the computer, is a practical person who relishes problem-solving and practical. We like someone who is self-motivated, mature, responsible and a pleasure to be with!
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you the right candidate for us?
Yes/No: Have you had ticket sales experience?
Yes/No: Have you served in a client retention, fan development role?
Why would you like to live in Cleveland?
Yes/No: Do you have housing in Cleveland?