If you want more information, please contact Buffy@teamworkonline.com
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors.
Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
We are looking for a Manager of Analytics and Reporting per se to support our Venues Segment Management team. Reporting to the Vice President of FP&A, this position plays an important role in the analysis of Food & Beverage, as well as other on-site revenues. The individual will produce reporting and analyses that will inform important business decisions, as well as track progress against key initiatives. This person is highly analytical, can assess and implement high impact strategies, and can interact effectively with all levels of management - from venue operators to division executives.
The Manager must have previous experience with Food & Beverage Analysis in the Entertainment, Amusement, and/or Point of Sale industries. The individual must be fluent in reporting and business intelligence tools, with a proven ability to leverage data to solve problems. He/she must also demonstrate strong independent reasoning and problem-solving skills, with the capability to think proactively.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Distill data and key metrics into insights that will help shape Food & Beverage strategy
· Partner with Food & Beverage leadership to optimize Product & Point of Sale mix across Owned & Operated venues
· Manage Food & Beverage Financial Analyst and Point of Sale System Administrator
· Advise internal/external technology teams on Point of Sale features/development needed to enhance data collection
· Build automated reporting of Food & Beverage Initiatives and KPI
· Build financial models to support business leadership in decision making
· Support ad hoc requests, including Division President/CFO presentations, Board of Director updates, and Quarterly Business Reviewupdates
· Create visualizations anddashboards using BI Tools
· Other duties, as assigned
Skills & Qualities Desired:
· 5+ years of experience in an Analyst role, including 2+ years of experience with Food & Beverage Analysis in the Entertainment, Amusement, and/or Point of Sale industries
· Experience with Appetize (or comparable) Point of Sale system
· Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights
· Experience with BI tools and reporting
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Experience in the Entertainment Industry, Amusement Industry, or Venue Operations a plus
· Tableau experience a plus
· Business Objects experience aplus
· Salesforce experience a plus
· Ability to participate in a collaborative teamenvironment
· Willing to work when necessary to help get overall team goals accomplished
· Ability to balance and prioritize multipletasks
Education & Knowledge Desired
· Bachelors Degree (Accounting, Finance, Economics,Statistics)
· 4-6 years of relevant Business/Financial Analystexperience
· Entertainment Industry experience aplus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks regularly throughout the day; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.