Jobs & Current Searches
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
Many people ask us, "Look out for me!" when there is a job that might fit their background. This has been exhausting to remember what job everyone wants. We first tried rolodex cards, then even a database. But we still couldn't please everyone. So, technology has finally caught up, and you can help us remind you when a job for which we are recruiting would best fit you. Please fill out an online profile with us.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Vice President of Operations
- Direct all operations and cleaning staff to constantly maintain facility cleanliness.
- Oversee our facility operations to ensure both the venue and grounds are well maintained and place the facility in a positive light.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for facility maintenance, and operations; meet with staff and resolve problems; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate methods and procedures.
- Work closely with human resources regarding safety measures and helps educate staff.
- Ensure compliance with League and industry standard and practices.
- Direct, train and develop Facility Operations and Parking staff to deliver world class service in all aspects of the operation that exceeds expectations of our guests, clients and partners.
- Responsible for completing annual performance reviews for full time staff members.
- Responsible for timekeeping and scheduling of staff.
- Manage parking operations for all facility events.
- Manage and control labor and utility costs.
- Manage and oversee the annual budgets for the following departments: Facility Operations, Grounds, and Parking.
- Manage and oversee special projects, such as minor construction and/or remodeling.
- Act as liaison to public utility, environmental, and energy agencies as the “Company Representative”.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- 5 years previous experience in facility operations.
- Previous experience managing a team of people.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor and evaluate staff.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate duties as necessary.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to multi task.
- Previous experience working in the sports industry a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills pertaining to Outlook, Excel and Word plus company time management system.
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours as required, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and periodic holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
How did you hear about this job?