Business Strategy & Analytics Analyst Consultant with Elevate Sports Ventures in Santa Clara, CA
Elevate Sports Ventures jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Other
Elevate Sports Ventures is looking for individuals to join our fast-growing consulting team in the sports and entertainment industry. This individual will focus on improving business performance and fan experience for clients including professional sports teams, entertainment brands and organizations, venue operators, and collegiate athletics departments. You will define project objectives, structure problems, manage timelines, engage internal and external stakeholders, conduct business analysis, develop presentations, and oversee project implementation.
This position is based at the 49ers headquarters in Levi’s® Stadium but may require travel to client sites. Requires the ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends and holidays.
- Lead and implement projects to improve top line revenues, business efficiency and fan experience
- Identify and operational problems and opportunities
- Develop detailed financial and analytical models to further business performance and deal negotiation
- Analyze complex, high-volume data sets to extract actionable insights on customer demographics and behavior as well as venue / vendor operations and sales
- Build high quality data visualizations for use organization-wide, including executive management
- Present findings and recommendations to all stakeholders, including executive management and third-parties
- Regularly conduct wide-spread sports and entertainment industry research including but not limited to sports teams and venues, business and technology trends, potential client prospects, and current events
- Analyst Level: Two+ (2+) years of work experience within management consulting, investment banking, or as an analyst at a leading organization is required. Title commensurate with experience
- Effective people management skills, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to multi-task with concurrent projects and prioritize under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to develop frameworks and project management tools to guide project approach, timelines, reporting, and decision-making
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and build high quality financial models
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity, tenacity in analysis, attention to detail, and accountability for results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Power user of the MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience with SQL, R, or SAS
- Relevant sports industry experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?