Account Manager, Premium Sales - Miami Dolphins (Miami · FL)
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face & virtual format, and closing sales.
- Set and conduct out of office sales appointments throughout South Florida in addition to hosting appointments in Hard Rock Stadium.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners / lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days.
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, and closed sales goals.
- We are looking for a diverse candidate that possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior sports ticket sales.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executives.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Please provide us with the full name and email address for us to contact for a reference.
Would you like to be considered for any other Miami Dolphins sales position? If so list in order of preference (New Business, Service, Groups, Premium).