3-month, 6-month, 1 year Paid Internship with TeamWork Online in Cleveland, OH
Are you a recent graduate looking for a 3-month role who needs a boost to get your career going?
TeamWork Online is the unquestioned leader in sports employment, bringing together thousands of sports organizations and millions of candidates both virtually and in-person. We are seeking candidates for our new internship program to work in our new office in Downtown Cleveland a block away from the Q! This program can run 3 months or 6 months - 12 months, and allows interns to work with all elements of the business. If a full-time job opens up, our interns are the first to be considered.
- Someone looking to attend grad school in a year, recent graduates or someone who needs an internship to graduate.
- Smart. Believe it or not, we do pay attention to overall GPA.
- Hard worker. We want you to want to work hard, learn a lot and handle more than you can imagine.
- Preferably we'd like someone who would like to work for us someday and is using this internship to show us what you've got.
- Quick. On the computer typing, writing, problem solving, and getting tasks done quickly, reading emails, figuring out what the employer or applicant is struggling with and providing the answer.
- High attention to detail, particularly strong on the keyboard. We don't like making mistakes; we hope that's one of your compulsions too.
- Great writing. We write in complete sentences, and proper grammar and spelling is really important. If you aren't good at that it won't be a good fit.
- Curiosity: We don't want followers. We want people who think of new ways to do things. An intern created the "scoreboard" that still shows on the front of our website. So an interest in tech helps.
- Passion for the sports industry: If you want to be a leader in the industry, there is no better place to get a full view of your options. If you don't want to pursue the industry, we're probably not the best fit.
- Happy. We work best with people who are happy with themselves.
- Communication: Keeping staff up to date with sports industry news.
- Client Services: Responsible for assisting communication to candidates in regards to open positions posted on our site.
- Research: Examining hiring trends and other data from our system.
- MVP Access & TeamWork U: Helping the founder find social media data and uploading the weekly blog.
Teammate Events: Assisting with emails, logistical information, and tracking ticketing numbers for our open events.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Do you have local housing in Cleveland?
Why are you the right candidate for TeamWork?
When can you start?
Give us the name, email address and phone number of one person who knows you and can be a reference.