2019 Washington D.C Sports and Entertainment Career Fair - July 24th with TeamWork Online in Washington, DC
TeamWork Online jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington, DC
Job/Career Fair: Job/Career Fair
Please join us for the Washington D.C Sports & Entertainment Career Fair (hosted by D.C United) at Audi Field this July 24!
What to Expect:
- Career opportunities in the sports, entertainment and hospitality industries
- Opportunity to learn from and ask questions to both Senior and Entry-Level Executives from D.C United and other local sports organizations
- Career Development Panels
- Meet professionals in your field of interest
- Explore full and part-time positions as well as internship opportunities
- Dress attire for the Career Fair is business professional. Please bring multiple copies of your resume.
Organizations Scheduled to attend so far:**
- D.C United
- Washington Nationals
- Washington Redskins
- Washington Capitals
- Washington Wizards
- Baltimore Orioles
- Loudoun United
- The Aspire Group - University of Maryland
- Audi Field Events
- Washington Mystics
- Events DC
**These teams and organizations will be updated regularly as more will be in attendance**
Schedule of Events:
- 2:30-3 PM- Welcome/Check-In
- 3:00- 3:20 PM- Keynote Speaker Address
- 3:20-4 PM- All executive panel
- 4-5 PM- Breakout Panels
- 5-7 PM- Career Fair/Networking
- 8 PM- D.C. United vs. Marseille
- Scott Lewis - Vice President of Strategy and Analytics, Baltimore Orioles
- James Clark - Director of Ticket Sales and Service, DC United
- James Armold - Director of Ticket Sales and Service, DC United
- Career Fair + Upper-South Stand Seat = $50 (before online registration fee)
- Career Fair + Corner Seating = $72 (before online registration fee)
Refunds, Exchanges and Cancellations:
TeamWork Online will provide a refund if, and only if, a refund request has been made in writing to TeamWork Online no later than 72 hours prior to the event. Otherwise, all sales are final. All written requests for refunds must be made through a user’s personal Eventbrite account. Exchanges will not be provided of any kind. Should an event be canceled or postponed TeamWork Online will notify attendees in writing and do everything within its power to provide a refund.
TeamWork events make it easy for employers to connect with you and you with them. Unless upon purchase you email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) by purchasing a ticket, you agree to allow TeamWork to provide attending employers access to your profile information for two days prior to and two days after the event. Similarly, TeamWork will share attending employers’ contact information with ticket purchasers within two days after the event.
Note: Due to the anticipated demand for tickets to this game we recommend that you purchase your tickets early. Tickets are subject to availability.
How did you hear about this job?