Human Resources (HR)/ Payroll Manager - Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) (Daytona Beach · FL)
Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) jobs
Sports Jobs in Daytona Beach · FL
Human Resources: Human Resources – Compensation
The Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) is currently seeking a full-time, HR/Payroll Manager. This position is responsible for processing the bi-weekly payroll for the LPGA and subsidiaries, and overseeing the administration of the employee health & welfare benefit programs including 401(k) administration, Additionally, providing HR services to include: onboarding, employee relations, talent management, HRIS support, compensation, employee functions, training and development, benefits administration support, and policy guidance. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources. The work schedule for this position is currently based on a hybrid schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. LPGA's Office is in Daytona Beach, FL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide payroll processing for approximately 150 plus employees. This multi-state payroll is processed biweekly for a primarily salaried workforce.
- Process garnishments, child support orders, tax levies, quarterly tax verifications, and third-party sick pay. Calculate relocation and other fringe benefit taxes as needed. Maintain required payroll documentation in an organized manner that meets current recordkeeping standards.
- Administer all employee benefit programs to include Medical/Dental/Vision, Life, Disability, AD&D, 401(k), Flex Spending, Health Saving Accounts, Cobra, Worker’s Compensation, etc.
- Oversee online benefits enrollment. Work closely with our vendors to ensure the system is functioning properly, review data for accuracy, establish carrier connections, and ensure accurate transmission of data. Resolve any carrier issues.
- Assist with staffing and recruitment efforts of the LPGA
- Provide sound employee relations guidance and resolve employee issues within the established organizational policies and applicable employment laws.
- Coordinate the employee recognition program and various other team-building events.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to manage the payroll processing function using an outsourced payroll provider. Accounting experience in payroll is preferred.
- Prior experience administering health and welfare benefit plans, and ACA compliance is also a plus
- Minimum of three years of experience recruiting all levels of positions in a professional/corporate environment.
- Minimum three years of general human resources experience in an organization with at least 300+ employees, PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP, CPP, CEBS certifications are a plus
- Advanced Excel and system reporting skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to handle sensitive matters diplomatically and collaboratively.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple priorities with high attention to detail within established deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
- A positive, can-do attitude, and ability to produce high-quality work, with strong attention to detail, within tight deadlines is essential
- We are eager to find an HR/Payroll Manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing and fast-paced nature of the workforce.
- Flexible work arrangements available
We strive for diversity within our workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Yes/No: I have provided payroll processing for approximately 150+ salaried employees using an outsourced provider.
List certifications you have