Account Manager, Ticket Sales - Jacksonville Jaguars (Jacksonville · FL)
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional football team and a member of the National Football League. The Jaguars are one of the NFL’s youngest franchises, and played its first regular season home game on September 3, 1995. The Jaguars are owned by Shahid Khan, a visionary leader whose businesses include Flex-N-Gate (auto parts) and Fulham Football Club (UK soccer team). The Jaguars play at TIAA Bank Field in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. Under Mr. Khan’s leadership, TIAA Bank Field has evolved to include some of the most unique stadium assets, including swim spas and 19 video boards, two of which are longer than a football field.
The Jaguars company values are Passion, Respect, Innovation, Dedication and Empowerment (PRIDE). The Jaguars believe in the importance of diversity, continual learning and transparency. We also understand the role that excitement, originality and fun play in the workplace. All of these ideas come together to build a strong and dynamic workplace culture. Because of this, we are dedicated to, and encouraged by, leading the way in developing a distinct and inclusive team.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are seeking highly motivated and dedicated sales candidates to work within the high energy environment of an NFL Ticket Sales Office. The Account Manager, Ticket Sales is responsible for generating new season, group, and premium ticket sales for Jaguars home games, selling premium seating for Daily’s Place Amphitheater and TIAA Bank Field events, managing existing accounts, and staffing Jaguars home games, Daily’s Place Amphitheater concerts, and TIAA Bank Field events. It is the Account Manager, Ticket Sales responsibility to deliver an enhanced fan experience by building a strong relationship and providing excellent customer service through customized communication and tailored benefits to match the needs of each customer.
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality options across multiple verticals (Jacksonville Jaguars, Daily’s Place, TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, and other ancillary events).
- Generating prospects through cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointments.
- Manage assigned season ticket account to ensure renewal and provide exceptional customer service.
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from defined account base and general fan base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner, ensuring that each fan interaction results in increased loyalty to the team.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and Archtics ticketing system.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Sales department.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge and passion for sales
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including some nights and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills at all organizational levels ·
- 3-4 years of sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to present in small or large group settings alike
- Demonstrated phone sales and cold calling skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- Enthusiastic, and creative thinker
- Experience in Archtics and Microsoft CRM database software o Previous sports sales industry experience a plus
This position requires that the person be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable law.
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior and current employer and other references and all others for purposes of confirmation of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.
Any personal data (including any sensitive personal data) that you provide to the Jaguars as part of the recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment may be held and processed for the purposes of your registration, application and potential selection and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement at the Jaguars or any of its affiliates. That data may be retained and further processed for the purposes of matching your skills and qualifications to future positions, identifying you as a potential candidate for future positions, to inform you of future positions and analytics in respect of who applies for positions with the Jaguars. If you are selected for the opportunity for which you apply, your personal data may be used for the purposes of entering into a relationship with the Jaguars, including sending you correspondence or general information relating to the employment relationship. Your personal data may be disclosed to Jaguars affiliates and to third-party organizations providing services to the Jaguars. Your personal data will be retained in accordance with the Jaguars document retention policies and applicable laws.
Why should you be selected for this position?
Do you have 1-2 years of ticket sales experience?
Do you have experience with Archtics?
Do you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
What is your salary expectation? (Must provide value)
Are you eligible to work in the United States, as required for this role?