Director of Membership Services - Indianapolis Colts (Indianapolis · IN)
Indianapolis Colts jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis · IN
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
The Director of Membership Services is responsible for strategy and execution of GA and Club Season Ticket Member retention plans, leading a team of Membership Services and Premium Services Managers, and providing superior customer service to all GA and Club Season Ticket Members. A proven track record of training and career development of service representatives will be critical. The Director of Membership Services will report to the VP of Ticket Sales and Service and will be responsible for developing and implementing initiatives designed to meet or exceed the annual sales goals set forth by senior management.
VP of Ticket Sales and Service
Premium Seating Account Manager(s) and Membership Services Manager(s)
- Develop strategy, planning and execution of a season ticket renewal campaign
- Coordinate marketing efforts including theming, messaging, communication timelines, etc.
- Lead Membership Services team in a proactive outbound campaign
- Establish goals, benchmarks, and metrics to measure success
- Create reporting tools within current systems, and communications to upper management
- Oversee membership services team (currently 8)
- Develop a measurable touchpoint program within the current CRM system, and metrics to consistently monitor progress
- Create training/onboarding programs to share best practice, career development and a culture of learning and growth
- Establish weekly meetings with individual team members
- Create Membership platform for Season Ticket Holders
- Plan and execute exclusive events throughout the calendar year
- Create membership experiences by leveraging available assets including Colts game days, practice facility, and team partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in ticket sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a leadership role in ticket sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to provide detailed direction to staff on the expectations for each campaign, as well as holding them accountable for what is expected
- A proven track record at providing an in-depth training program that both provides initial onboarding as well as sustained career development
- Ability to create, organize and manage sales leads from start to finish
- Understand the impact of culture on the workplace and adapt to the culture within the organization and office, while creating a complementary culture within the sales group that fosters success
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.