CRM & Data Analyst Roles- By Invitation Only Minor League Sports Virtual Career Fair - Minor League Sports Virtual Career Fair
Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with the hiring managers and put their best self in front of dozens of minor league hiring managers to earn a position.
Minor League teams are well-known for their fun and creative cultures, where everyone rolls up their sleeves and does more than just what’s written on their job description. Now is your turn to “try out” and see if you have what it takes to join the team.
If you are an experienced sports executive with 3-5 years in the industry and are seeking a full-time time position that is blend of analytics, strategy, ticketing, management, operations, and more, we encourage you to apply and see if you make the cut!
To be considered for these roles and to meet with hiring managers, you must be part of the career fair. Upon acceptance into this career fair, all finalists will take part in the following events:
TeamWork Online Minor League Sports Virtual Career Fair Event Details:
Monday, November 8th- 12 PM EST- 1:30 PM EST
- Prep Session with TeamWork Online Founder and President, Buffy Filippell. Learn "best practices" for networking, following up, and how to present yourself to employers.
Tuesday November 9th - 12 PM EST - 3 PM EST
- Team Presidents Panel - Learn from industry leaders about day to day operations while running an entire organization
- Steve Delay: Owner of Macon Bacon and Florence Flamingos
- Eric Edelstein: President of Reno Aces
- Vic Gregovits: President of Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Bob Hoffman - President of Tucson RoadRunners
- Amanda Powers - President of FC Tucson
- Moderator: Ryan Crelin - Commissioner, ECHL League Office
- Young Guns Panel - Hear from executives who were in school just a few years ago are on now the fast track to success in the minor leagues! - Featuring:
- Zander Atwood - Vice President of Sales - Lafayette Aviators
- Sam Fischer - Assistant GM - Asheville Tourists
- Kate Roth - Assistant GM - Lake County Captains
- Sophia Carbone - Director, Expansion Club Strategy - Digital Solutions - USL HQ
- Moderator: Max Weisenbach - Director, Team Business Services - AHL League Office
- Networking + Breakout rooms
- Marketing in the Minors Panel - Meet the people behind all the fun and learn about the creation of these unique fan experiences and promotions! - Featuring:
- Zack Frongillo - Director of Entertainment - Savannah Bananas
- Kara Heater - Marketing Director - Savannah Bananas
- Betsy Haugh - Director of Women’s Soccer Operations - USL HQ
- Lauren Muni - Senior Director Marketing - Jacksonville Icemen
- Christina Ferrante - VP of Marketing and Communication - Monterey Bay FC
- Diversity & Inclusion Panel - Discussion on initiatives to become a more inclusive and diverse league while changing the face of the sports industry. - Featuring:
- Marcus Myrick - Sr. Director, Club Services - USL League Office
- Jordan Mirabile - Senior Director, Administration and Culture - Indy Eleven
- Rachel Bukszar , Vice President, People - USL
- Moderator: Philicia Douglas - Director of Sales - Birmingham Squadron
- Networking + Breakout rooms
How to Apply:
To be considered for these roles and to meet with hiring managers, you must be part of the career fair.
Preferred Attendee Qualifications
- Click Apply Now and log into your TeamWork Online account. If you do not have an account, please click Sign Up in order to create your profile.
- Make sure you have included a current and professional profile picture, and have filled out your profile completely - headline, LinkedIn profile, education, experience, clubs (list the sports you’ve done in high school) etc.
- Your headline should include: 1) Your graduation year and university/program you attend, 2) HS/College Athlete, and 3) Organizations you have worked for and 2 skills you have done/want to do again. (Example: 2021 Temple University, Sport & Recreation Management, Baltimore Orioles, Philadelphia Wings Lacrosse, Community Relations, Events, Sales)
- In the Cover Letter section, please briefly describe yourself and why you are right for a position in minor league sports.
- We will let you know if you have qualified to be invited to the career fair on or before November 1, 2021.
*Example of a Minor League Baseball Ticket Operations/Business Intelligence Job Description 2022*
Common Duties/Responsibilities of a Ticket Operations/Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Fulfilling the Ticket Operations needs of the Ticketing Department, including season ticket printing and distribution, group tickets printing and distribution, managing daily Will Call printing, and assisting in designing and distribution of ticketing related literature, such as season schedules, promotional schedules, box office signage, and online ticket information.
- Track sales activities with clients and fans.
- Identify trends and buying patterns and recommend strategies that optimize the business.
- Work in partnership with Accounting/Finance, Sales, and Executive Team to develop effective organizational ticket sales reports/trackers
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior verbal and written communication skills; able to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to professionally handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Skilled problem solver, using techniques and data
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Data Entry / Analysis
Please provide a full name and email address of a professional reference for us to contact.
How many years of strategy and/or analytics experience do you have?
Are you able to relocate if chosen for a role?
What month are you available to start working?
How many years of box office management/ticket operations do you have?
How many years of supervisory leadership experience do you have?