Account Manager, Membership Service - Miami Dolphins (Miami · FL)
- Meet and exceed retention and new sales revenue goals
- Respond and resolve customer complaints, requests, and inquiries
- Identify new sales opportunities through upsell, referrals, add-ons, suites and groups
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners / lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
- Offseason focus will transition to prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales.
- Meet daily and weekly outbound calls and touchpoints
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one-year sales experience in F2F selling, outbound sales, entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Must have a passion for customer service and ability to seek new sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft CRM
- Candidate should be competitive, professional and self-starting.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Please provide us with the full name and email address for us to contact for a reference
Would you like to be considered for any other Miami Dolphins sales position? If so list in order of preference (New Business, Service, Groups, Premium).