Account Executive, Group Sales - Miami Dolphins (Miami · FL)
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face-to-face & virtual format, facilitating group sales programming and events, along with closing sales.
- Conduct face to face sales appointments with organizers from some of the top group sales categories in South Florida.
- The candidate will be held accountable to certain levels of activity and production (calls, appointments, pipeline KPI’s, and revenue)
- We are looking for someone who has strong self-leadership skills and will be able to hold themselves accountable to ticket sales best practices (daily prospecting, training, etc.)
- Due to the nature of this industry, the candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weeknights, select weekends and holidays
- We are looking for a diverse candidate who possesses an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best. Bilingual preferred.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations.
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of ticket sales experience
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
- Ability to present sales material to large groups and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous work experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Please provide us with the full name and email address for us to contact for a reference.
Would you like to be considered for any other Miami Dolphins sales position? If so list in order of preference (New Business, Service, Groups, Premium).