Senior Vice President Marketing - ASM Global (Los Angeles · CA · Open to Remote)
ASM Global jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA · Open to Remote
Buffy Filippell is assisting ASM with this search. To contact me, email firstname.lastname@example.org. ASM Global Offices are in both Philadelphia and Los Angeles. The company may be open to working remotely.
The Senior Vice President of Marketing will provide support and guidance on all facets of marketing. This includes guidance on event marketing and promotions plans, event related public relations concepts, community relations, social media, CRM, ASM Global branding, and global and local based collateral.
In this role, the Senior Vice President of Marketing will be a pivotal adviser working collaboratively to drive the ASM Global brand and develop consumer-facing marketing systems and brand campaigns concentrating on outbound marketing, sales collateral, and image continuity of messaging across the portfolio. They will focus on developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan across all business lines to increase brand awareness for each venue and the company at large creating new initiatives along with the continued development of our digital identity and online presence.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote the company brand initiative and foster the company’s outward brand and awareness
- Drive the social and digital strategy for the company
- Create new programming and concepts that can be replicated and shared across markets, delivering financial growth to support increased events
- Assist Marketing executives in interpreting accumulated market data from the Business Intelligence team as it applies to creating marketing plans for events within ASM Global facilities
- Serve as a strategic advisor to ASM Global Marketing executives; responsible for event marketing efforts at the venue level to help grow revenue and meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and targets
- Develop success metrics, goals, and measurement plans for venues related to their marketing plans
- Lead corporate related Community Relations and Public Relations efforts
- Monitor and measure the overall effectiveness and performance of an ASM Global North American marketing effort
- Assist with interviewing, selecting, developing, and evaluating Marketing Team Members as needed with a focus on developing talent and their career advancement
- Develop corporatewide creative and solutions-oriented marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Marketing, Communications or related field
- Marketing/Communications management experience with a professional sports team or entertainment venue is preferred
- Track record of developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, and implementing a plan to drive the organization’s message.
- A minimum of ten years of progressive management experience directing communications and/or marketing teams
- Working knowledge and experience with key aspects of the event planning process
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing strategies and plans to drive ticket sales
- Ability to understand trends thorough data science and Business Intelligence while turning those trends into business opportunities
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the social media space with expertise across all social and digital channels
- Superior written, verbal, organizational and negotiating skills; creative conceptualization
- Self-starter who is extremely well-organized with the ability to multi-task effectively across multiple disciplines
- A strong work ethic with the proven ability to lead through example as well as ability to travel
Describe your experience in marketing multiple events, particularly, email marketing, buying of social media, and the analytics. What were the results of your efforts and the number of events you did in a year?