Entry-Level - Ticket Sales & Service - Future Consideration with TeamWork Consulting in Cleveland · OH
If you or someone you know is currently looking for your next opportunity anywhere within the sports space as an entry-level executive interested in ticket sales & service, please submit a complete profile / application. On the job questions, you will be asked whether you want to stay local or move.
The goal of this opening is to help ease the transition for as many executives either now or when life begins to return a bit more to normal. Listed below are a few of the responsibilities that could be associated with this type of role.
Traits most needed in ticket sales jobs: athlete, competitive, want to be in charge of your destiny, love talking with people, coachable, grit, often invited to leadership roles . If this sounds like you the following is often the job duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities could include the following:
- Be given a goal with training to reach your own and collective team new business revenue goals
- Build relationship with the community
- Present oneself as the key go-to-person for assigned account base
- Sell upgrades, add-ons, and ask for referrals
- Build strong relationships with assigned account base through proactive communication including seat visits, phone calls, emails and other touch points
- Make a minimum number of outbound calls per day
- Take charge of your accounts, respond to and resolve all customer complaints, requests, and inquiries from assigned account base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner
- Ensure ticket member information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts
- Assist in developing, delivering and servicing customized benefits, programs and events to drive loyalty within group and premium seating accounts
Our employers are an equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing to relocate?
Use the cover letter section to tell us about yourself
What job do you think you are most right for?
Here’s a video link. Could you prepare a video on yourself? This will be made available to employers. We will send you the link to add to your record. https://hire.li/30c7cbb