Social Media Manager with Professional Football Team in Southern United States
Professional Football Team jobs
Sports Jobs in Southern United States
Marketing: Social Media
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university strongly preferred. ·
- Minimum 4-5 years experience developing content and managing social properties for a brand or sports team.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of social media best practices, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media, both paid and organic.· Ability to work long, flexible hours including gamedays, evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to identify social trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a high energy environment
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communications
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information
- Develop and manage the content and strategy for all company social platforms and publications
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities by promoting company content that will resonate with audience and drive consumption while maintaining maximum exposure with minimal invasiveness into fan timelines/feeds
- Manage the success of every social media campaign by gathering and analyzing key social metrics to drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics
- Collaborate with content creators to produce original social and digital content
- Work with department heads and league personnel in updating, modifying and expanding the company’s social media strategy/policy
- Lead the strategy of marketing, sponsorship and football-focused content distribution
- Serve as lead editor for publications
- Monitor best practices and trends in organic and branded social media content
- Partner with designers to ensure creative assets are optimized for maximum performance on individual platforms
- Maintain lists of pages liked/followed by company (partners, players, teams, etc) and update as needed
- Monitor social media for customer service/fan feedback and 1:1 engagement opportunities.· Publish content for website (articles, press releases, Gameday magazine features, transcripts, photo slideshows, videos, page updates, etc.)
- Perform various other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Digital Media
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other company personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the company offices and not in a telecommuting manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide a link to your portfolio, if applicable.