Digital Content Manager with Midwest Minor League Baseball Team in
Midwest Minor League Baseball Team jobs
Marketing: Social Media
A Midwestern based Minor League Baseball team is looking for a Digital Content Manager to develop creative on-line content for the following outlets:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social Media
- Digital ads
- Print ads
Job Duties Include:
- Plan and execute year-round digital communication strategies to elevate top of mind awareness
- Primary focus on ticket sales and corporate partnership sales.
- Oversee and Maintain Team website with regard to written and graphic content / Must have strong working knowledge of WordPress platform
- Create Team E-Newsletter on a monthly or twice monthly basis depending on time of year. Must have strong working knowledge of Mailchimp platform
- Manage all Team Social Media Accounts including but not limited to:
- Write & distribute press releases and effectively pitch for maximum pick-up; act as the primary interface with media
- Develop and execute Team print promotional materials such as Game day program and annual pocket schedules as well as distribution.
- Effectively manage marketing budgets
- Working understanding of baseball
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork
- Excellent communication skills; customer service-oriented
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms including reporting metrics
- Strong creative copy writing skills
- Good graphic design skills
- Computer skills including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Website design knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?