Endeavor Global Marketing helps clients’ connect with consumers to build their branding power. Every year, more than 50 of the world's best-known brands rely on Endeavor to provide integrated marketing solutions. Through our learnings about the client's objectives, Endeavor Global Marketing designs strategic marketing solutions that break through to consumers and deliver results. Endeavor Global Marketing connects many of the world’s leading brands with consumers through access to unique sports and entertainment properties. We tap into our broad global assets to create marketing solutions that help clients break through the clutter, build brand loyalty and quantifiably drive revenue.
Summary of Position:
The Senior Account Executive working on the Papa Johns account team in Brand Management at Endeavor will support the day-to-day management of the Papa Johns account including creative, partnerships and activation. Specifically, this position will partner with the Director to develop strategy, planning, activation and execution efforts for everything Papa Johns
- Day-to-day support to Director of client's creative strategy development, management and execution
- Interact daily with client, all appropriate properties and agencies
- Coordinate and manage status reports and client communication
- Liaise/interface with internal stakeholders including creative and production
- Support the creation and implementation of materials to support client creative initiatives. This will include, but not be limited to, development of creative elements, preparing marketing activation presentations, securing approvals from rights-holders, distribution of materials to the client.
- Coordinate client meetings, deliverable presentations, client approvals and follow-ups
- Interpret and apply research learnings
- Participate in strategic discussions, brief development and aiding in research
- Lead collaboration with media agency on channel strategy, deliverables, and deadlines
- Work with client and creative team on creative briefings
- Establish project schedules and meetings
- Execute status reports, meeting reports and estimates
Work Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3-5 years of ad agency account experience (preferably in the consumer goods/QSR category)
- Strong power point and excel skills
- General knowledge of the ad industry, with a strong passion for advertising and creativity
- Ability to build strong working relationships, both internally and with agency partners and clients
- Detail-oriented and organized
- BA/BS degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.