- Provide general administrative support functions as needed
- Travel coordination and expense reporting
- Assist in execution and coordination of licensing activities (ie; approval processes, royalty reporting/tracking, financial reports, licensee database, new licensee orientation, contract administration and communications).
- Support research activities and assist in recommendations of new licensees to support client prospecting
- Assist all properties/licensees with special projects and promotions.
- Maintain various database and spreadsheet files.
- Obtain and summarize information from a variety of sources into weekly management reports
- Independently draft responses to general correspondence
- Create an/or update sales presentation materials using Power Point
- Assist with the planning and execution of special events, projects, meetings and conferences.
- Self–Starter: the individual has the ability to stay focused despite changing conditions and workload
- Interest in Sales, Retail and Brand strategy
- Planning/Organizing: the individual uses time efficiently and has the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Quality Control: the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Computer Proficiency: the individual must have excellent computer skills and be able to learn new software as needed. Knows Power point
- Dependability: the individual is consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Cooperation: the individual works well with others and is willing to assist where needed; team player.
- Attention to Detail: the individual accomplishes tasks thoroughly and efficiently and has strong organizational skills.
- Communication: the individual has the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively (verbally and in writing), and ability to converse effectively with other Licensing staffs, client institutions and licensees.
- Problem Solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal Skills: the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Attitude: the individual must always be willing to put the client first and foremost with a positive and friendly customer service attitude.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative capacity in medium to large corporate setting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.