Company: IMG Tennis
Event: Miami Open Presented by Itau
Position: Locker Room Attendant / Player Area Personnel
Start Date: March 16, 2020
End Date: April 5, 2020
*Must be available to work all days above*
- The position will collaborate with and report to the Director of Player Services to improve the player experience upon arrival and help with player and tournament requests.
- Assist in the set-up, upkeep, and overseeing of locker rooms/player areas during the Miami Open.
- Maintain supplies, cleanliness, and respond to player requests with the following areas:
- Men’s Locker Room
- Women’s Locker Room
- ATP/WTA Training Rooms
- Medical Office
- Player Gym
- Outdoor Turf Area
Schedule: Pre-Tournament—Mon-Friday, approximately 45-50 hours per week
Event Hours – Mon-Sunday, approximately 70-80 hours per week, including weekends
- A range of skills are required for this position. Some of the most important skills include:
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- High level of communication skills
- Tournament uniform
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.