The Miami Open Competition Services department has openings for the position of Court Crew during the 2020 tournament. These positions are temporary during the event, but offer great exposure and work experience for one of South Florida’s major sporting events.
POSITION: Court Crew
DATES: March 16 – April 5, 2020
- Spend your time outdoors in the sunshine
- Prepare courts for use pre-event
- Set the courts up for Championship Competition Play
- Maintain supplies throughout play
- Change sponsor net signage between matches
- Dry courts when weather dictates
- Monitor and clean practice courts
- Be part of a great team environment
- Nobody is closer to the action than the court crew!
- $12.00/hr, plus time & a half for overtime
- Plenty of hours
- Tournament uniform
- Food provided while working
- Flexible hours (morning through mid-afternoon; afternoon through evening)
IMG / Miami Open
Hard Rock Stadium
347 Don Shula Drive
Miami Gardens, FL 33056
**Note: Preference will be given to those who apply early. Must apply by February 24 for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.