Main Purpose of Position
Operate as part of a team to develop and deliver best in class guest experiences and operational presentation around corporate partner programs and sanctioned professional golf tournaments. Drive community, partner and special event initiatives around The Chevron Championship, LPGA Major Championship.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Proactively drive the experiential development, coordination and ongoing management of corporate hospitality programs, corporate golf days and sponsor deliverables, in line with client strategy.
- Lead the planning and delivery of various special events including: sponsor receptions, private functions athlete appearances and logistics, press conferences, pro-am parties, golf outings and pro-ams.
- Provide detailed updates on a regular basis to the Tournament Director, Senior Director and/or third party clients on multiple workstreams.
- Support the strategy and implementation of partnership development, inventory management, pricing, budget management and overall event and program delivery methods.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups from multiple business units to drive successful initiatives unique to each project and stakeholders § Participate in development of post program recaps and data collection to drive internal improvements and external partner satisfaction.
- Manage the creation of communications and collateral materials including accreditation and printed promotional materials.
- Support event logistics including catering services, marquee build and interiors, signage installment, social functions and sponsor servicing.
- Lead procurement of accommodations, transportation, F&B and special initiatives designed to ensure best in class experiences.
- Manage on-going work plan with hard deadlines.
- Establish and manage relationships both internally and externally, for program growth as needed.
- Financial tracking for both program revenues and expenses where assigned.
- Seek, negotiate and manage vendor relationships.
- Manage corporate partner relationships .
- Other duties as required to assist with day-to-day tournament functions.
- Preparation of sales reports including prospect trackers, CRM reporting, inventory matrix.
- Cooperate in ongoing management of key business development and sales priority tracking.
- Support IMG regional efforts to influence improvements and consistency in market sales approach, activity, product/proposal development and systems administration .
Key Results Areas
- Maximize expense budgets while maintaining best in class experiences, both at the individual and aggregate level.
- Build the prestige, profile, and sustainable brand equity of each event and program.
- Provide tangible thought leadership across events and geographic regions.
- Affect innovation / change within a traditional sport.
Essential Job Knowledge and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field - preferred
- 2+ years work or internship experience in events, hospitality and/or sponsorship services
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and produce high quality work Willingness to travel work non-traditional hours and weekends; ability to travel
- Effective in both independent and team working environments
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Experience with design programs desirable
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.