Working for a PGA TOUR event, assisting with the management of 1600+ Honda Classic tournament volunteers, special events and day-to-day tournament operations. The Honda Classic is a premier golf event in Palm Beach County, Florida with a greater goal of supporting 100+ local charities through donations and grants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with mailings
- Assist with answering phone messages and call backs
- Receive and process volunteer applications
- Process credit card payments
- Data entry into an Access based database
- Responsible for creating and producing ID photo badges
- Perform all aspects of volunteer special project needs as required
- Assist with Special Events as needed
- The Honda Classic 5K
- Junior Honda Classic Golf Tournament
- High School Invitational
- Honda Classic Kick-Off Party
- Junior Par 3 Challenge
- Assist with day to day operations and projects as needed
- Excellent organizational skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines
- A positive, collegial attitude and high level of professionalism are essential
- Excellent computer skills are essential, Excel knowledge necessary
- IMG Headquarters, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida (Home Office)
- PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida (Event Location)
- October 1, 2019 – December 20, 2019 2 to 3 days per week (flexible days and
- January 2, 2020 – March 15, 2020 3 to 7 days per week (flexible days and
A part time workweek will apply unless otherwise requested for additional hours of service.
Please note, weekend service will be required February 1-29, 2020 and availability to work these
weekends will be a key factor in the selection process. Additional weekend service may be
requested, if needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.